Admission Form AY 2020-21
Online Admission Available.
Steps Wise Admission Process
Pre-Primary (Olive Trails) - Playgroup, Nursery to K2
• Enquiry form to be filled. • Pay the admission form fee online and fill the complete admission form. • After the submission of admission form, you would be getting SMS / Email from school for form submission and interaction with principal. ○ Bring printout of Admission form along with self-attested documents mentioned in the check list. ○ Bring the filled medical form, signed and stamp by the doctor. ○ Bring ID card form stick all the photos as required. • Final interaction of parent with the Principal. • Confirmation of admission after Principal's consent and payment of fees.
RBK International School - IGCSE Grade 1 to 10 and AS & A Level
THE SCHOOL WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT ADMISSIONS AS PER THE AVAILIBILITY OF THE SEATS.
• Enquiry form to be filled. • Pay the admission form fee online and fill the complete admission form. • After the submission of admission form you are required to visit our school and collect your hard copy application kit between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm from admissions officer. ○ Interaction with admission officer & collect the hard copy of admission form ○ Submission of admission form, checklist documents, ID card form ○ Written test • Final interaction of parent with the Principal. • Confirmation of admission after Principal's consent and payment of fees.
Admission Form (mid-term) AY 2019-20
Grade 1 onwards - THE SCHOOL WILL INFORM YOU ABOUT ADMISSIONS AS PER THE AVAILIBILITY OF THE SEATS.
Online Enquiry form Available.
• Parents should fill the enquiry form online through our website. Parents shall receive enquiry number via SMS and email. • Parents should show the token code and purchase admission form from the School admission counter. • Mid-session admissions can be considered if there is any vacancy in that particular class.
Checklist of Required Documents
• Original previous year's progress report/ Mark Sheet/results. • Original transfer /migration /school leaving certificate from the previous school (Jr.Kg. onwards). • Child's birth certificate (attested photocopy). • Aadhar card of the child and parents for Indian citizens (photocopy). • Parents marriage certificate (photocopy)/ affidavit. • Passport photocopy of child and parents for NRI's and parents recently relocated to India. • PIO/OCI in case the child is a Non-Indian citizen. • Medical history form (duly filled & signed). • Parental consent and indemnity agreement (duly filled & signed). • Caste certificate to be provided (wherever applicable). • Any pertinent information regarding participation in extra-curricular activities. • Single parent to submit a copy of custody papers/ divorce papers/ death certificate whichever is applicable.
The final decision regarding the age group of students who will join would depend on their previous school records.
At school, we believe that students thrive in their correct class age groups.
As a general rule, age requirement for each grade is -
Grade Age Group Grade Age Group Grade 4 9-10 years Nursery 3-4 years Grade 5 10-11 years K1 4-5 years Grade 6 11-12 years K2 5-6 years Grade 7 12-13 years Grade 1 6-7 years Grade 8 13-14 years Grade 2 7-8 years Grade 9 14-15 years Grade 3 8-9 years Grade 10 15-16 years
Eligible age criteria for Playgroup - Born between 1st Oct 2017 to 30th Sept 2018
Eligible age criteria for Nursery - Born between 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Sept 2017
Eligible age criteria for Grade 1 - Born between 1st Oct 2013 to 30th Sept 2014
- About Us
- Life At RBKIS
- Art Gallery
- Contact Us
- Career & College Guidance